BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

maanantai 13. elokuuta 2012

The only thing standing in between you and me is reality


That moment when that little voice in your head says: "Yep... you're going to hell."

I've let go, I moved on. I tried to hold onto what I thought we had. But life is short. I didn't stop loving you, I stopped waiting around.

Some doors are meant to be closed and when you try to reopen them, you remember why they were closed in the first place.


Life asked death, "Why do people love me but hate you?" Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth."

When someone walks out of your life, let them. There's no use in wasting your time on people that leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. Yeah, you may miss them, but remember you weren't the one who gave up.




0 kommenttia: